Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Love that Crisp, Fall air.


So, I was surfing the Anthropologie website because they have amazing clothes and unfortunatly I can not buy any of them...but these are two lovely things (above) that I would splurge on if maybe, just maybe, I had a couple hundred dollars just laying around. A girl can dream....
So who else loves the Fall? I mean seriously, it is possibly the lovliest season in Nature. The leaves, the air, the scary movies, the cider and pies...oh October. Autumn just has such an "atmosphere" about it. Do you know what I mean? Speaking of October...what is everyone going to be for Halloween? Any unusual costume ideas? As of right now I have no set plans for the night, but if I do manage to get everything together, my costume is going to be fabulous.



No comments:

Post a Comment